Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Supporting Huckabee!

I know there has not been a whole lot of activity on this blog lately, but I want you to know it is NOT because I'm discontinuing support of Huckabee. He is still the best candidate for President in this race. I am continuing to pray that he will win the GOP nomination and I will try to help here in Pennsylvania in whatever way possible.

I see that I have some comments from people who are backing other candidates. Great! We need more conversation about all the candidates and why each of us have chosen that person to support. Too many people are afraid of "offending" someone if they talk about who they want for president. Get out there and get active and start talking!

I hope to get a more meaty post up soon. Meanwhile, what do you all think about the coverage of the March for Life from this past Tuesday?

No comments: