Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tagging


My friend Allie tagged me in this little picture thing going around so I thought I'd participate, but I won't be tagging anyone else. Sorry.

I was supposed to go to the sixth picture folder on my computer and pick the sixth picture.

The picture to the left is that picture. It's my friend Andy from college. I say friend, although since we've graduated I don't think we've talked at all. But he's a pretty cool guy, very funny, very nice, but a little afraid of girls. Maybe I took this picture to help him find a lady...I have no idea.

Not very interesting, eh?

4 comments:

HD-Bruno said...

Funny! He's afraid of girls! Looks like he'd be cool to hang out with though.

Unknown said...

HA. He's going to kill you.

Plus, technically, he was my friend.

Emily Kreps said...

I became friends with Andy at the same time I became friends with you. So he's my friend too!

Erin said...

Bruno comes in HD? Wow, aren't you lucky! :D